Special scaffolding constructions are usually required to adjust, maintain or extend the infrastructure such as bridges, tunnels, (rail) roads, airports and ports. Some
- Shoring for building new spans and bridge sections.
- Guardrails systems for shielding high floors.
- Hanging scaffolding for reaching the underside of hanging and bridging objects.
- Temporary roofs for the protection against weather influences when working on (road) decks and bridges.
- Shielding the surroundings against nuisance of the construction site.
- Temporary bridges and stairs for making / keeping the construction site accessible, platform accesses, escape routes etc.
For these applications the Layher Allround scaffolding system in combination with the other specific Layher systems is ideally suited.
Some examples are:
- Shoring using, for example, Allround scaffold shoring, Layher drop head jack system, TG60 shoring tower.
- Temporary roofs using the steel cassette roof or the aluminum Keder roof XL.
- Shielding the construction site or workplace with steel panels from the Protect systeem.
- Pedestrian bridge for realising temporary pedestrians access of stations platforms, construction sites over rail tracks, roads and water etc.
For more information see the linked product groups or contact us for customized advice.