For the construction and maintenance of industrial installations, temporary workspaces must often be set up for working at heights. These constructions are often:
- complex of form.
- difficult to reach-to-reach places.
- llocations with limited space for setting up a scaffloding.
- locations with a high level of safety requirements.
- Application areas for scaffolding in the industry are for example.
maintenance of production installations
- shipbuilding and maintenance
- >aircraft construction and maintenance