Special scaffolding constructions are usually required to adjust, maintain or extend the infrastructure such as bridges, tunnels, (rail) roads, airports and ports. Some
- Shoring for building new spans and bridge sections.
- Guardrails systems for shielding high floors.
- Hanging scaffolding for reaching the underside of hanging and bridging objects.
- Temporary roofs for the protection against weather influences when working on (road) decks and bridges.
- Shielding the surroundings against nuisance of the construction site.
- Temporary bridges and stairs for making / keeping the construction site accessible, platform accesses, escape routes etc.